Sunday, January 07, 2007

Blog Searches

pixie muslim. Well, yes I am Muslim

Many, many searches for Hessie. I have just realized that in all my post I have been spelling it wrong. But as you can see from the searches that I'm not the only one spelling it wrong

pixie Amira. Once again, yes I'm Amira

There was one for my sis which I found odd. Especially since I don't think I use her full name.

There was a search for Lalya's blog

Apparently someone is very interested in Amira's Nikkah because there were quite a bit of searches for this one.

Also a lot of searches for Salawar Kameez

4 Comments:

At 09 January, 2007, Blogger Rani said...

Can I ask you why you chose the name Amira? What does Amira mean?

 
At 15 January, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

I just chose the name because I liked it. It means Princess.

 
At 19 January, 2007, Blogger peachy said...

My middle name is Emira. We're off by one letter.

 
At 19 January, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

Hey Peachy, that's pretty cool!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home