Saturday, January 27, 2007

I have had the week from Hell. I am so glad that tomorrow is Sunday and I get to start a new week, blah!

Things that totally sucked this week:

1. My exam. I pretty sure that it was written in Greek.

2. My ER experience. I have come to the realization that I'm a complete idiot who knows nothing. LOVELY!

3. Getting a stomach virus and being sick on a clinical day. Oh, and that would be the day I would have to turn my paper in! So, not only do I have to make up the day with something ultra boring but I'm pretty sure my instructor thinks I didn't have my paper done. Great!

4. Having someone ask me "are you sure you are in 4th semester?". Ouch

Things that rocked, very, very short list.

1. Having an awesome man who will bring me soup, crackers and soda during his lunch hour when he found out I was sick. I think I'll keep him:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home