Friday, January 19, 2007

4 years ago...

today I met my one and only. I think I might share the story of how we met tomorrow. But right now I need someone to talk me of the ledge I'm on. School is seriously freaking me out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would anyone like to trade places with me next week? Then I wouldn't have to take this exam which really freaking me out and I wouldn't have to write this paper that is making me break out in hives. Please?
Ok, why did I want to be a nurse again???????

2 Comments:

At 20 January, 2007, Blogger peachy said...

I don't want to trade places with you, but you'll do great on your test. You always do, so study like normal, remain calm, and get an A. :)

 
At 20 January, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

thanks for the support Peachy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home