Monday, January 22, 2007

Starting tomorrow...


I'm going to stop being my procrastinator self. I will do the things on my today list the day that I'm suppose to do them. I mean that new Palm is not just to look pretty, right? I will open my nursing book more often and not let it sit on my coffee table collecting dust. I will start on all papers on advance and stop waiting to do them the night before. I will get all my Meds Pub. time and assignments done in a timely manner and not wait till the night before to complete three hours of time.
I'm off to bed so I can get up early tomorrow, head to the library and glue my bum to the seat and I will hopefully walk out of the exam with a 75% or higher.

5 Comments:

At 22 January, 2007, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Good luck on your test. I hear ya' on procrastinating on school stuff - I'm really good at that too..but it sure feels good when I've got it all done though.

 
At 28 January, 2007, Blogger peachy said...

I tried to comment yesterday. I'm sure you did great on your exam.

 
At 28 January, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

Thanks you guys. It was a tough one!!! I passed but not with a grade I would like. But I can't complain because lots of people failed.

 
At 05 February, 2007, Blogger Mona Zenhom said...

Procrastination is the worst, always gets me, from homework, to dishes. Just found your blog, NICE!

 
At 05 February, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

Thanks for stopping by Mona!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home