Saturday, January 20, 2007

I wish the weekend could last forever

I'm so dreading Tuesday. Ugh. I should be studying right now but everytime I try to read my book it all looks Greek. I think my brain is temporarily out of order.
I had a busy morning. I was awoken by a very hungry kitty this morning an realized that I didn't have any cat food. Yesterday was my day to run errands and that never got accomplished. Thankfully I had tuna and they were extra happy this morning.
So I had to run to the bank, post office, blockbuster, Petsmart, gas station and grocery store. Woofreakinghoo. Have I mentioned how much I hate going out and facing the madness on a Saturday? I did fall in love with a kitty a Petsmart and if I could have taken this cat home I would in a heartbeat. She was oh so adorable. I also went and got a pedicure. I really can't afford it right now but it's my little splurge on myself. Also justify it because I live in Florida. I like wear closed toe shoes, um, like never. I wear tennis shoes when I work out and at the hospital. The other 98% of the time my feet are in flip flops are sandals. So I'm really doing the world a favor by having pretty feet, hahaa.
We watched Nacho Libre last night and all I have to say is that I want those two hours of my life back. I didn't laugh once and baby only chuckled maybe once. Very disappointing. I am on my third season of Felicity right now. I still don't understand why I never watched Felicity while it was on because it really is a good show. Who knew? I also have been watching Sex and the City starting from season one. My mom bought me the complete set for Christmas plus all the seasons of the Gilmore Girls. My mom rocks, hehehe.
Me and baby went to the beach and worked out yesterday. It's going to be our Friday morning thing now since he has Fridays off now. We are going to hit the beach tomorrow. He says it is going to help me with my stress and anxiety. Well see.....I guess it's better than chocolate and Prozac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home