Sunday, January 21, 2007

One of those days..

It has been one of those days. I woke up feeling like crap and I wasn't the only one. My poor kitty thought that the broom was a tasty little item and spent the morning trying to get it up from his digestive tract. I was really worried but I think he's ok now. I thought I was going to have to make an emergency run to the vet. I don't understand my cat sometimes.

I haven't been very productive and I have been in a crappy mood. I have managed to catch up on a couple more blogs and I'm going to attempt to clean my apartment and work on my paper. Oh, and maybe try to study.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I had a dream I was stuck in India with an old friend from high school that I actually haven't even seen since high school. We were in my apartment but it was in India without electricity and water. What was really weird were the kittens that were outside that could talk to me and offer me fruit. Very, very strange....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home