Saturday, January 20, 2007

Because I have so much time...

I'm blogging twice in one day. Because you know, I have so much free time on my hands. I'm a lady of leisure you know. Of course there are other things I could be doing. I think the list is something like this...
studying so I don't fail my test
working on my paper
catching up with family and friends who think I'm MIA
cleaning my apartment
trying to get my photos organized and sent out to those who have been asking for them forever and a day
working on my thank you cards
this could be a really long list, I think you guys get the point.

I can't wait to see the Colts vs. Patriots game. I'm trying not to get my hopes up to high because it's always heartbreaking when your team gets that close and it doesn't happen. But it would be awesome to see the Colts in the superbowl.

My legs are killing me. KILLING ME! I was really good last week and worked out and now it is payback time. I was suppose to workout today but I'm being ultra lazy and well the fact that I might cry during the actual workout might not be good.

I'm suppose to go over to my MIL's and have dinner but I so do not want to leave my house. But then there's the really good already cooked food. And I really don't want to cook. But I know that if I go over there I will be there all night and that puts a cramp into my night of being lazy and nonproductive. Decisions,Decisions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home