Saturday, January 13, 2007

I heart Productive Saturdays

Well, today has been a productive day. I have cleaned my apartment, have done my shopping for the week and have got up on all my e-mails (that was a huge task) and caught up my laundry! Insha'allah, I shall catch up on my blog reading and scrapbooking tomorrow. I really haven't read any blogs for over a month now so it will be a lot of reading!
School is hectic and crazy. I think I might have found an area that I'm interested in! My first clinical day was spent in TICU and I loved it! Of course I'm not prepared to go into ICU right after graduating, but I did found out that they will take new grads into the step down unit. Very cool! I just want to find a nice hospital though. I don't want to be stuck in a place that I hate and then end up hating nursing. Well, this has been a pointless post but I'm trying to get back into posting more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home