Monday, January 15, 2007

Day off

I don't have class today and that is a blessing. I love holidays when we have no school! It will bite when I start working because then holidays will just be another day.

I was a complete bum yesterday. I slept until 10am, something I haven't done in awhile!! It did feel nice though. I didn't get to much accomplished. It was one of those nice lazy days.:) I went over to my MIL's house for dinner and hung out with her for a bit. Then me and hubby rented Talladega Nights. That was such a funny movie!! We were going to go the cinema but there was nothing playing that I really wanted to see. I hate that! There will be tons of good movies out and I can't go but the minute I decided I want to go the movie theatre there are none that I want to see! Such a bummer.

It's raining today, blah. I really don't feel like doing anything but I must. I'm going to try to organize these millions of photos I have. I am so behind on my scrapbook. I have two years worth of photos to catch up on. Wants depressing is that I still have 27 more rolls of film and tons of digital that still haven't been developed.

I've decided that today is one of those days were I am not leaving the house. I'm in my nice comfy inside clothes and I'm going to start cleaning out my closet, study and then study some more. We have a test next week and a critical paper due. Yuck. Geez, my life has become so boring!

What is nice about this semester is that my theory lecture isn't until 1:30 so I don't have to be in a rush to get to school. The down side is that I have to face rush hour traffic coming home. My mom bought me a slow cooker so it might be somewhat easier to make dinner this semester. I have been eating so unhealthy and it is starting to show in my waistline. Grr. I haven't been on a very good workout schedule so I decided I need to work on that. I worked out yesterday and my body is really hating me right now.

2 Comments:

At 15 January, 2007, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Are you calling him "hubby" to get used to it or did I miss something on your blog?

Hope you enjoyed ur day off!!

 
At 16 January, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

We had a nikkah, it's a marriage ceremony, we are married in Islam just not legally. We are having the civil ceremony next year. I'm not sure why we decided to do it this way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home