Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lazy, Lazy day

Ok, I have been way to lazy for the average person today. I mean it is now a quarter one and I am sitting here at the computer in my pj's. I have done nothing productive today!

Well, I finally got my car legalized again. Now I just need to get my battery charged and I am ready to go! Such a nice feeling to have transportation again. It totally sucks not having a car. I also went to my job interview yesterday. I have no idea if I will get the job or not. It was a group interview and I have never had one of those again. Very odd, if you ask me.

I have been so unproductive today. I am now in a weird "want to clean the house from top to bottom mode" right now. I have finished my kitchen and living room so far. I am now currently doing my bedroom tonight. It might be an all nighter tonight. I did sleep all day, so I my sleep pattern is all whacked.

I have totally ignored all calls and e-mails today. I am only answering the phone if it is my mom. I am in one of those moods in which I can not tolerate people today. I really don't feel like myself today. I feel like my mind has been abducted. I would really like it back, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home