Saturday, October 08, 2005

Random Thoughts

I woke up in the foulest mood this morning. I don't know why. I did have the most bizarre dream. I was moving into this apartment on the first floor. It was small but cute. But not something that I would move into because it didn't let in much sunlight. So, there is a hurricane coming and I want to get some supplies. My ex's mom calls me and says she's headed to Wal-Mart if I want to ride with her. Strange. So I head out with her and the outerbands are starting to hit and I come inside and start putting my photos in a waterproof container and straightening up. All this time I leave the door open. I then realize how dumb this is because the cats can get out. I close the door and realize that there is a turtle in the middle of the living room. I want to touch the turtle but then the Ex comes and start yelling about touching the turtle. Then the turtle starts talking to me. Very, very strange. Well, he turns out to be a sweet turtle so I pick him up to take him into the tub and I give him a hug and a kiss. Then, POOF! He turns into a man. A very good looking man I must say. Then I woke up.

I purchased my plane ticket yesterday. I end up getting a better deal flying out of West Palm. Works out better because I will be in Lake Worth for my mid term evaluation. So that rocks. Baby also purchased Tiesto tickets last night. Woo-hoo! There was a choice of general admission or seats. Well, duh. Who the fuck wants to sit down? I will be dancing baby!

I finally have my house cleaned. I couldn't take it anymore. I also had to spray for ants because I have been slack about it. I hate fucking ants. Grrr. I also have all my laundry caught up. I hate laundry. It just sucks because it is such a slow progress. I like to clean because I can see results, you know? That and I'm a strange girl who just likes to clean.

Know what's annoying? Is people feeling sorry for you when you tell them you failed a test. Like wow, nursing school must be really hard. Dude, I haven't failed all my test. And yeah, it is hard but it's doable. It all about time management and actually studying and not cramming it in at the last minute but I just hate how people just assume you are struggling. Uh, no. WTF? I was surprised at mom. She wasn't mad at all. I really thought she would be. She just said learn from it and move on. Just don't do it again! I have the best mom:)
Speaking of books, Ciao darlings. I must, I must increase my brain size.

1 Comments:

At 08 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home