Sunday, October 02, 2005

A relaxing day

I am so not prepared for my Pharmacology test on Wed. I was going to study like a mad person today. I always allow one C. This will be the test. I really enjoyed myself. Baby came over last night and we ate, watched a couple of episodes of Coupling. I even made brownies. We slept in which was very nice. Of course that means 9:30. Caesar was freaking out this morning. He is use to getting fed at least by 6.

We then had brunch at the country club by our house. It was delicious. All except the eggs. A little to wet for my liking. Maybe I'll try the eggs Benedict next time. But everything was so tasty. It was a nice change from IHOP or Denny's. We are going to make at least once a month.

Then we headed over to Wal-Mart. That place is the world's best birth control. Since when is it so hard to fucking make your children behave people!!! Grrrrrrr. Then we had to head over to Publix. Ramadan starts tomorrow so he needed to get some food. I thought they had a better Kosher selection at the deli but they didn't. I guess he is just going to have to go to the deli tomorrow and pick up some meat.

We went back to his place and hung out a bit. I made some lunch then we worked it off. Hehehe. I was feeling very weird today. I guess I just wasn't stressed but I couldn't keep my hands off of him. Then we decided to see 40 year old virgin. Very funny movie. Way better than Wedding Crashers. (which I didn't find funny at all) I laughed my ass off. Then we hit the Olive Garden for dinner.
About 10 last night I hear knocking on my door. There is a cop outside and I'm like WTF?? I open the door and he asked if I'm so and so. I'm like yes, is there a problem? I was scared when he asked if I drive a Honda. First thing that popped in my head is someone stole the fucker. Well, apparently the city is handing out free clubs to the cars that are on the high list of stolen cars. I was like you have to be kidding me? I drive a freaking 1991. But apparently the 87 thru now are the highest stolen cars. He said people stealing them for parts. Kinda funny because someone tried to break into mom's accord just a week ago. I wonder if they'll be by to give her one? hehehe. I don't know why I get scared when a police officer knocks on my door. I don't do anything illegal yet I still get paranoid. WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home