Tuesday, October 04, 2005

L'shanah tovah

Today was so much better than yesterday. Clinical about killed me yesterday. I felt like a chicken with my head cut off. Blah. Today was much better organized. I'm still loving it. We get sent down to OR next week. I hope I don't pass out. I am so nervous about that. Which is weird because I love stuff like that. But I've never actually seen it in real life so who knows how my body and mind will react.
Went over to Borders and spent four hours studying for our Pharmacology exam. My brain hurts so. I hope I at least pass this test. I guess 40 people flunked the Theory exam. Ouch. That sucks. But they said it was the hardest test of the semester. At least that's over with! Baby stopped by while we were studying. Then I went and got dinner and stopped by work. Not much of an exciting day.
I'm extremely pissed because they have been working on our roofs. Well, come home to find not one leak but freaking five. And water running down my wall. How lovely is that? Isn't the point of a fixed roof not to have that problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home