Saturday, October 01, 2005

A wasted day.

I spent half the day napping away with my cats. How boring am I? But damn did it feel good. I really don't enjoy waking up to Caesar licking me in the face though. Blah. I don't know where he picked that one up at but it is really grossing me out.

I went off and got checked of on my physical assessment today. It didn't even take the whole thirty minutes. Very cool. I went to sign up for lab next week and there are no available spots. Fuck. Now I will have to come again on a Sat. I guess it's not so bad. At least traffic wasn't bad and I did get up early to hit the grocery store rush.

Only 19 more days! I found a really cheap ticket out to mom's and hopefully it stays that way for a couple of days. I know I'm getting an wiped from baby. I want the Nano because of it's size. I just wish it came in more colors. Of course as soon as I have mine it will.

I have all my windows open and there is quite the nice breeze. I'm so glad that it's finally cooling down. My mom says she is freezing in Cali. after leaving Phoenix. I bet. I think that place is too hot. And it's don't even worth it because there isn't any water! No thank you. I got to have water or nice pretty lush mountains.

I got roped into cooking tonight. But I'm making salmon and if he doesn't like it he can go elsewhere. I was a little mad the other night. I was going over to baby's and I walk out side and there is my neighbor. Of course I let him stay because how do you say no, right? I hate it when people but me in that position. I told mom and she said no one is to stay the night anymore. I wasn't here so I let him stay on the couch but I don't like people that I don't know very well in my place. He called when I was sleeping thanking me. I hope he finds a place because it won't be here. I can't have any distractions.

When I was younger I always had a friend who was crashing on my couch. They would say "oh, it will only be for a week." Well, you know how a week turns into a couple of months and then you just want to strangle them in their sleep. I had a couple of boyfriends pull that crap. Oh, I will only be here for a couple of weeks. Yeah, when you start getting mail here you need to go! I don't like leaches. I always had an apartment. I stayed with nana once for two weeks because my apartment wasn't ready and one time with a friend for the same reason but I don't understand people who just live on peoples couches.


1 Comments:

At 01 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 38: I Guess We'll Just Have To Adjust
Day 38 of 100 blogs in 100 days comes to us from Sharelle Haghani. Blog: I Guess We'll Just Have To Adjust About: "I write about the interesting things I come across online and off.
lending

 

Post a Comment

<< Home