Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ms. Grouch

I have been such a grouch the last couple of days. I don't know why. Today has really just sucked and I am glad it is almost over with. But then tomorrow will be another busy day of to much to do and never enough time. I guess I just need to cut my sleep down to three hours???

1. woke up late, didn't even have time to wash my hair. I looked oh, so beautiful today.
2. had a diet coke for breakfast
3. Took a Pharm test
4. Had crappy fries from the cafeteria
5. Studied like crazy for my Theory test, don't know how I even got a good grade on it. I guess I just rock like that:) ha
6. Almost passed out in the computer room while taking my test because lack of food. Ugh. My professor was like "are you ok? you look a little pale". Not good. I really need to start taking better care of myself.
Baby brought me food because he knows when I am studying I don't eat. That boy and his family are always trying to stuff food down me. I also need to go to the doctor. I ran out of Synthroid and I should know better. My regular doctor won't write a script till have I have blood work done. What the hell would be the point? I can tell you my levels are not going to be normal, so why the hell am I going to waste money? I need a new doc.

My friend L. just had her baby!!!! He is a beautiful baby boy. He is so freaking adorable. I wish I could be there. I hate that I proabably won't see this baby until he's like 20. Grrrr.... I hate living so far away from my friends. I really need to make time this summer to see everyone. I guess I will try to make it Race weekend. I already promised C. It will be so good to see everyone.

I sent out some funny forwards yesterday and someone that I haven't spoken to wrote back, "stop emailing me you good for nothing whore!!!!". WTF?????? I mean I was SHOCKED!!!! You just couldn't say, please stop with the crap? I mean I don't even write him personal emails. This is someone I just hung out with, never dated, never wanted to because he just wasn't my type. I haven't even spoken to him since August. And he was the one to call me. I mean I have been called worse but I was just flabbergasted because it came out of nowhere. I didn't even bother replying. If that is how you communicate when you are 34, all I can feel for you is pity.

Well, I think I am going to order me some pizza. I haven't had any in oh, so long. I might try to study or try to clean my apartment. It isn't looking so good right now. Oh, the wonderful world of nursing school.

1 Comments:

At 18 November, 2005, Blogger samantha meli said...

I cant believe someone replied to your email like that. Better be glad I wasnt there to read it! I would love to have is damn email address, and I am serious! People like that piss me off! Miss you bunches and our little one should be here any time now!

Love Ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home