Monday, November 14, 2005

Mondays, how I hate thee

I am in a funk. I have no clue why but I need to snap out of it. I am not depressed, just so tired. I feel like I have no energy. Ugh, and I have three case studies, a paper and two test all due Wed. What fun!!!! And guess what? I just don't care!!!!

I went to the OR today. Pretty interesting. Didn't pass out didn't feel queasy at all! Woo-HOO!!! Was a little afraid that I would because this is the one day that I didn't freaking eat breakfast.

OK, I will GET MOTIVATED! What's my motivation? Only 5 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little sad that I missed my lil sis's baby shower. I have her birthday gift, a friends birthday gift, numerous cards and baby clothes to send out. I am such a slacker. What to know how bad it is? I ran out of soap today. Miss stock up queen ran out of soap! I had to use freaking bubble bath. I should of known it was going to be one of those days.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home