Sunday, November 20, 2005

Old married couple

That's how I'm feeling right now! We were suppose to go out last night. I actually had no desire. I have been so exhausted and had so much to do. I mean, we don't go out until 12 or 1 and don't get in until 6 or 7. So I would have wasted away a day that I don't need to waste. I have Christmas break for that! Well, he promised V. that he would go out. So he said we'll get something to eat and then I will just go downtown and come home around 3 or 4. Yeah, I so knew that wasn't going to happen. We both were asleep by 1. Oh so sad.

It was raining super bad last night and I am hearing someone screaming "HELP!". I keep looking outside and don't see anything. So I go back to watching TV because he is looking at me like I'm nuts. I kept hearing it and it was driving me crazy! Then he comes upstairs and says "look outside, there are two cats on the pool screen." I look, they are two raccoons fighting! Crazy bastards. They were gone this morning but they were at it all night. I told him I must speak raccoon. :) I think one of them comes by a lot because I am always hearing footsteps on the roof. I thought it was my overactive imagination but turns out it's just a raccoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home