Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Only one more day left!

And it is the official start of the holiday season! Time to start buying those Christmas presents that won't make it on time. Well, I have so many packages sitting by my door that still haven't gotten where they are suppose to be, so you know. I am going to start on my cards tomorrow and I'm making pies for Dinner and deviled eggs. Woo-Hoo! I told baby that he gets to go see the Nutcracker with me this year. He tried to get out of it but no go. I didn't get to go last year. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without it! I am excited to see a new performance. For the last couple of years I had been going to Butler University to see it. They do an amazing performance. The sets were donated by some troop in Chicago and they were spectacular.

I am also putting up my Christmas tree this weekend! Hopefully they get done painting my apartment soon so I can put up my lights. I decided to put lights around the balcony this year. Well, see how that goes.

Clinicals were cut short today. Not that I'm complaining. I got to go eat lunch with baby then go home take a shower and I just woke up from a great nap. I have so much studying to do tonight. I have a Pharm. test tomorrow. At least I don't have to go Thursday! It was one of those "crappy" days where every patient had a bm problem. Oh, what joy those are!

Baby bought Caez a toy. How cute is that? Of course Caesar loves it, the brat. Of course when I buy him a toy it just sits there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home