Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Only two more days until holiday!!!!!

Yipee! I took both of my finals today! And passed! With B's!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how good it feels. I have to go tomorrow to take an exam. It's this nursing thing that they do. It's an exam that test the whole nation and compares everyone's grades. Blah. Then I still have my procalc to take. Then I am done until the 5th!!!! Of course I will still have to study:( I have a lecture the very first day back so I must read. I also want to start studying my NCLEX book. I know, I know. I have already been told that I need help. You should have seen there eyes when they saw how organized my notebook was. What can I say? I am a freak. I also have to practice my skills. I need to work on my injections, mixing insulin and of course my physical assessment.

We went and had lunch out a the Wings place today. Quite yummy and a nice little break from studying. I have to say that the finals weren't too bad. I am just glad it's over! One semester down three more to go! One thing I am so tired of is all the freaking bitchy people who do nothing but complain. I so do not want to work with these people. Hopefully they won't be in any of my clinical groups. Bah-humbug to them.

I am going to start cleaning my house tonight. I mean really clean. It needs it so bad. And just maybe start to read all those magazines that have been piling up since Aug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home