Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I took this from another blogger.

January
Did you have any New Year's Resolutions this year? Yes but just a couple. Do better on keeping on top of things in school and stay in better touch with family and friends.
Who kissed you at midnight? One of my best friends. I was in Chicago having a great time!
Does it snow where you live? No, and if it does I will be really, really scared!!!!!!
Do you like hot chocolate? Love it.
Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, why would I want to do that? I I have been to Times Square the day after. HEHEHE

February
Who was your Valentine in 2005? Idiot boy
What did your Valentine get you? Sex and the City DVD season 2. I gave it to my mom. The moron took me out to dinner and I was all dressed up looking quite cute and he shows up in jeans and a tshirt. What thirty something man does that????????? And that's why we only lasted two months.
When you were little, did you buy Valentines for your whole class? Of course

March
Are you Irish?Yes, and have the wooden legs to prove it. :)
Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Always.
What did you do on St. Patrick's Day? I don't remember exactly but I was in Naples. I never go out drinking on St. Patty's Day.

April
Do you like the rain? Are you freaking kidding me? No, I didn't mind it until I moved to Florida. It rains and people drive like it's snow!
Did you play an April Fools joke on anyone? No
Do you get tons of candy on Easter? Yes, mom always goes over board on the candy.

May
What's your favorite kind of flower?Tulips
Do you like the spring? YES!
Finish the phrase: April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? June? Happiness? Smiles? Bunny Rabbits:) I love me some bunnies!!!!!!!!!
What would you think of as a spring color? Yellow and Tulip Red. I always think of the Tulips my nana planted around the house.

June
What year did you graduate from school? 1994
Did you go on any vacations last June? No, but I had a blast last June!

July
What did you do on the 4th of July? I went to baby's house and watched the fireworks with his family.
Did you go on any vacations during this month? No, but it was all about ME month! My baby made it all about me since I got into nursing school and was my 5 year anniversary of being Cancer free. I got to do some really cool things in July.

August
Did you do anything special to end off your summer? I got ready for school, got to see my sis and brother.
What was your favorite summer memory of '05? Seeing my sis and my nephews!!!!!!!
Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? No
Do you go to the beach a lot? Only in the Winter except I hate all the tourist, Grrrr.

September
Did you attend school/college in 05? Yes, I started Nursing School
Who is/was your favorite teacher? My clinical instructor and my Micro instructor
Do you like fall better than summer? Yes

October
What was your favorite Halloween Costume ever? I never dress up.
What's your favorite candy? Twix and raisinetes
What did you dress up like this year? Me

November
Whose house do you usually go to for Thanksgiving? I went to baby's Aunt's house this year
Do you like stuffing? Yes
What are you thankful for? My family and surviving hurricane season again.

December
Do you like Christmas? Yes, love it!
Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe? yes, more than once
What do you want this year for Christmas? To be happy and I got it.
What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? I don't know I get a lot of really good gifts
Do you like cold weather? I live in South Florida, what do you think:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home