Monday, February 06, 2006

Well, today was interesting. It started with me hitting the snooze button a million times this morning. Then I realized that I was late and had 20 min. to get ready, feed the cats and get out the door. I somehow made to the hospital on time with all the slow pokes on the road this morning.It is now officially snow bird season. Let me tell you how much fun that is. Not only are the roads busy but the hospitals are too. I get up on the floor and for the first 20 min. I was like a zombie. I soooooo needed some caffeine! I thought I was going to have a crappy day but it turned out really good. Busy but good. I had the nicest patient today. He was a real joy to take care of and I learned a lot by taking care of him today. I love when that happens! I also gave my first IM injection!!!:) It was so much fun. I like giving shots way to much!!!! I was nervous when the instructor said to you want to give one. I wanted to run out the door screaming in terror but decided that probably wasn't a good ideal. He told the nurse that he didn't even feel the injection! Yeah me!! But I still need to work on my sq's. I don't know why I have more trouble with those. I got to give one of those to. I can't believe that I only have four more clinical days. Then it is off to OB. Which is a bummer because it means a longer drive and I am so not looking forward to OB. Though I do love me some babies. And I hope I get to see a birth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home