Friday, February 17, 2006

Ok, I tag anyone who wants to do this. (but sis, you have to do it.:))


1. Your name spelled backwards. ikkim
2. Last incoming call on your phone- my mom
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? pics
4. What's your favorite restaurant? I really don't have one
5. Last time you swam in a pool? I think it was in Sept. Baby has a pool so I try to get in his when I can.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes.
7. 2 or 3? Well, I don't know what this is for but since I like even numbers I'm going to go with 2
8. Type of music you dislike most? I really am one of those rare breeds that likes everything. So I guess any music that is just crap. There are way to many people with record deals that don't have one ounce of talent.
9. Do you have cable? No! I cancelled it back in Dec. So I would have less distractions. Of course I still find a million other things to do other that study.
10. Have you ever ridden on a 4 wheeler? Yes
11. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Yes
12. Boyfriend/Girlfriend? My other half
13. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving? No, I'm not to fond of heights. I did this sky jump thing at Kings Island once and thought I was going to die.
14. Farthest place you ever traveled? Germany
15. Do you have a garden? I have plants and herbs on my balcony
16. What's your favorite comic strip? I really don't have a fav. I really like Baby Blues, Muttz, and Dilbert.
17. Do you read a newspaper every day? No, I am so out of touch. I don't even watch the news.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Considering I'm a Army brat I should but sadly I don't
.20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month? Crash, Veer and Zaara
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Veggies
22. Chips or popcorn? Both
23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, But I just know someone has tried this.
24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No
25. Orange Juice or Apple Juice? Orange
26. Who were the last people you went out to lunch or dinner with? One of my friends from Nursing School.
27. Favorite type chocolate bar? Raisnettes count?
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Last election
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I haven't had a home grown one since I left Indy.
30. Have you ever won a trophy? Trophy no. but I have one medals and other awards.
31. Are you a good cook? I think so
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course, I'm not that much of a diva
33. Sprite or 7-Up? Diet Sprite
34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes, I wear a nursing uniform.
35. Last thing you ate? leftover pizza
36. Ever thrown up in public? Yes, though I wish I could say no.
40. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? my nana
41. Did you have long hair as a young kid? I had long hair until I was 24
42. What messages are in your voice mail? no clue, I am really bad about cleaning out my voicemail.
45. What kind of bag do you have, and whats in it? Today it's just an old navy bag but I think I have half my house in it
46. What was the last thing you drank? I'm drinking a diet coke right now
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That I'm not in class
48. What do you think about most? Everything. I wish I could shut my mind off.
49. What is your new years resolution? To be a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home