Friday, February 17, 2006

TGIF

All I can say is I'm so glad it is Friday!!!!!!!!!!! It has been such a busy week! I spent the last couple of days at my baby's aunt and uncle's house. It was easier to stay there because they live closer to the school and I had a lot going on this week and just wanted to cut out the stress of having to be up early, not getting any sleep and driving an hour with crazy drivers. I loved staying at there house.
The rehab experience went alright. I know that I never want to work rehab. I really think that it could have been better organized. She just threw us in there. Real great when none of us have no experience. The semester has been so disorganized and they wonder why morale is down. I can't wait until this semester is done!
I had the weirdest dreams last night. I had one where my whole lecture class jumps up on the tables and starts dancing and singing bollywood style. It was a tad bit freaky. Then I had another dream that a girl in my clincial group read my blog and I was really freaked out by it. Why I don't know.
I am going to try to get motivated so I can clean my house and try to get some studying in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home