Saturday, March 04, 2006

Beautiful Day

It is so nice outside. If it wasn't Saturday I would so be at the beach. Of course I couldn't go because I'm still sick. I didn't get anything done yesterday. I was still feeling really bad and I was still running a fever so I decided to stay home so no one would catch my germs. Of course I was all set to catch up by scrapbook when I realized that the blade to my Coluzzle was broken.
So I stayed on my couch and watched TV, read and made a small dent in my magazine pile.
It felt so good to do nothing. I didn't even cook because baby was super sweet and brought me food. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I have a birthday party to go to and we are leaving for Orlando after the party. I hope M. has fun. Of course I know I will because I always love Disney. :)
I am starting to Spring Clean. I did the office bathroom and I am starting to work on my office. I need to do some major purging. Some of these books that I hang onto are silly. I do use some a lot but some are just out of date anyway, so out they go!
I have tons of stuff ordered and none of it has arrived. Mom bought me a new mattress and it should be arriving soon but I have no clue to has when. Of course they are going to call me but the problem is mom gave them the home phone number.
MOM: "I ordered you a new bed and it should be there in 7-14 days. I gave them the home number"
Me: "Why did you do that? You know I'm not home much."
Mom: "Well, they will leave a message, duh."
Me: "Mom, we don't have an answering machine."
Mom: "It broke? When did that happen?"
Me: "We've never had one."
Mom: "Are you sure? Well, it will be on caller id."
Me: "Well, the cordless phone with caller id broke."
Mom: "Crap. Why haven't you bought a new one???"
It is weird that we don't have a answering machine. I left mine when I left Indy. I just never get got one because I hardly ever use my home phone. Which I guess it weird too. I guess they find some horrible tumor on me when I'm like 80 from using my cell too much. All well, by then I'm sure I have lived a full life:)

1 Comments:

At 06 March, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I may have to side w/your mother on this one - everyone should have at least voicemail on their home phone regardless of how much they use it... :-) Hope you get the mattress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home