Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So boring.....

I have been such a bum lately. The BIGGEST bum. I can't seem to get into a routine of any sort and haven't done much except watch movies and TV. Really, really sad!! The sun is out once again. It rained like crazy yesterday. Of course we really needed it.
I actually worked out today! Something I haven't done in a really long time. It felt so good! Of course tomorrow I will be hating life. I know I haven't done cardio in forever and a day but I was just so sad when I felt things moving as I was running. WTH??? When did that happen? I use to be so toned! Ugh.
I cleaned my boyfriends house yesterday. His mom is never home and I thought it would be nice for her to come home to a clean house for once. A late Mother's day gift. I hope it isn't trashed by time she gets home again. Her 18 year old nephew is staying with them this summer and you know how most 18 year old boys are. Yeah, I don't even have to explain.
So I have 15 days until I leave for Alaska. I did to start planning my trip I guess. I have so much stuff I need to do and don't want to do anything! Arg!!!

3 Comments:

At 17 May, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Hey there!! I've been sort of a bum too-I should be reading (for fun, of course), but I've been a TV junkie day & night. Not good! I'm thinking of taking in a movie tonight - alone, but that's ok.

Have fun in Alaska!! Are you doing a cruise, group trip, solo?

 
At 17 May, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Well, tomorrow I'm going to actually become a productive memeber of society! At least I hope!LOL! But I think we deserve it because of the semester we both had!

I'm going to Alaska to visit my mom. She's a travel RN and I'm going to be staying with her until she leaves for her next job at the end of June.

 
At 18 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

How fun that you get to go to Alaska. What a great vacation.

Relax and enjoy your tv and movies. You couldn't before.

Also, nice work on going to the gym. Good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home