Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well, I have had a pretty good week so far. Me and baby went out to dinner with some friends Sunday night. It was a nice night. We went to this place on the beach and on Sunday nights they have a reggae band. It gets pretty crowded and takes forever to get a table though. But me and baby went and took a nice walk along the pier. It was the most relaxing thing I have done in awhile. Luckily the table was ready when we went back. I had the salmon Caesar salad and it was delicious!!
Monday he took me to his gym and worked out with me. I was very proud of myself. I did 30 min. on the treadmill with him and then did 20 min. on the stairmaster. Then he helped me work on my arms. This is a problem area for me. I have no upper body strength whatsoever.
The guy at the gym wasn't a very good sales person. I mean if you want me to sign up at least try to sell the place. He just gave me a price and asked if I was interested. I didn't even use any of the equipment yet!! I told him I wasn't the one who was paying for it so talk to the man. Baby also told them not to call and harass me. They haven't so far.
So we decided to go spend some time over at his aunt and uncle's. Their granddaughter and his niece is staying with them and I wanted to see everyone. It was a really nice time. We sat around the pool talking and then ate dinner. I went to out of the room to speak to my mom real quick and when I got back I was ambushed. His aunt was like, "so I hear you guys are thinking about having a nikkah soon." I was lost for words. I'm not even going to go into that right now.
My mom came down Tuesday and hung out with me. She took me out today to get a couple of things for school. I miss her already!! But I'm glad that she is so close that she can actually drive down and see me and vice versa.
I also was able to catch up with some friends today. That was nice. I needed girl talk!!! Me and one of my friends from school are going to go out the Monday for school and get the rest of our stuff for classes. I'm so glad that I met her. I hope that we can keep in touch after we finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home