Friday, August 04, 2006

August?

Ok, I can't believe that it is already August. That means I only have 20 days left until school starts. Which means I really did to get my bum into gear and get ready for school. I need to brush up on my skills and do some reading. I still need to take my Procalc. Ick. I also need to get my CPR updated and my PPD. Oh, joy and fun.
I have been taking care of baby's cousin the last couple of days. I had to take him to Miami Monday. He just had to have minor surgery but he was in pretty bad pain. I have been staying over there and cooking for him and baby. It also gives me practice on doing dressing changes!:) Which I don't mind doing.
We went back to the Physician yesterday and it took longer getting there and coming back than the whole office visit! He didn't even have to wait. We were like 10 minutest early and he was in there for maybe 10 min. Insane! He was nice and took me to Tony Roma's for lunch and then we went to Krispy Kreme for dessert. I adore Kripsy Kreme! On the way out I saw a little kitten. I tried to feed it some of my fish but it was to frightened of me. I left some and hope that the little thing ate it. I hate seeing homeless animals.
I haven't really been doing much. His niece was there Monday night so I spent most of the night playing with her. Hopefully I get to spend some time with her this Monday. We are suppose to take her to a movie and maybe dinner.
I spent Tues.. and Wed. by the pool and got just a little bit of sun. I'm going to use his pool more often. No one uses it and it should be used right?:)
The party Sunday was fun. Baby got to meet some more of my friends from school. It has been a pretty good relaxed week. I love weeks like this!!!!

1 Comments:

At 04 August, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

20 days is a long time.

I'm glad the cousin is ok, and yeah, I'd use the pool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home