Saturday, August 05, 2006

Relaxed

It is amazing what a nice, clean organized apartment can do for one's spirits. I am finally back to feeling normal. I spent the whole day at home yesterday and it felt really nice. My place in finally all cleaned up and it looks really nice. I have a list of some things I want to do around here to make it look nicer. I'm going to give this Flylady thing a try and see how it goes. It seems a little weird but we'll see. But is nice to be able to relax and just do things I want to do instead of doing things I have to do.
I have been catching up on people's blogs and have a couple of new ones to add to my list when I get around to it. My boyfriend thinks the whole blogging thing is strange. He said I was too nosy. I was like whatever.
We went to Target last night and I got a pretty good deal on cat food there. They were out of the stuff that was advertised so I ended up with the 32 cubes of food for $9. So I bought a couple so I don't run out. Mom has decided to come and get her cat. She misses her too much. She is really needy and I'm glad that she will be coming to get here. I love my mom's cat but she bullies my cats! My cat will put up with for awhile then just kick her ass.
I read that an Italian resort will have a private beach just for Muslim women. I think that's really nice. I would hate not to be able to lay out on the beach!!! Of course I feel really self conscious right now so I'm not thrilled with laying out. I tried buying a swimsuit in Alaska. I could not find a one piece under a size 10. WTF??
Me and baby will be going out tonight. I'm just glad that he called early to tell me. He has this bad habit of calling an hour or two before hand.Um, hello, I'm a girl, I need time to get ready!!! I actually am looking forward to going. It is with people that he works with so it won't be anything to crazy but at least it will get me out of the house!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home