Saturday, July 29, 2006

Blah....

Ok, so I feel like utter crap. Not only physically but mentally. I'm just in one of those moods. I hate hormones sometimes. I wasn't going to go out last night but baby but the guilt trip on. Well, he didn't but I felt bad so I went. Of course it wasn't bad and I did have a little bit of fun. I think it would have been better if big drunk men would understand that the whole dance floor is not theirs alone. And uh,um yeah a maybe get a little rhythm while you are at it. It was a bit weird being at a club and not drinking. But it was amusing. I really didn't care for the dj to much. It was like once he got the crowd going he would play something slow and then he would cut the songs at weird places. But it wasn't to bad of a time.
Hopefully I can rescue the rest of my day.......

2 Comments:

At 30 July, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Welcome back!!
How come you're not drinking?

I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 30 July, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Peachy: Thanks, I'm feeling much better. I've learned not to drink when I'm in a foul mood because I just turn evil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home