Friday, August 04, 2006

Meme

1. What are your siblings middle names? Mae and Vincent
2. Where is your dad right now? Last time I talked to him he was in Virginia
3. What was the last thing you said? I love you and go make some money (my man)
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That I am capable of more than I think I can do
5. What color is your watch? Silver and gold
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Some drunk Aussies I waited on when I waitressed
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? In all public restrooms
8. Who is the last person you liked? I like lots of people:)
9. Are you close to your mom? Yes, I am a total mamma's girl
10. Where does your best friend work? Purdue
11. What is your least attractive feature? A couple of extra pounds that I'm carrying around right now.
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? 13
13. What color are your pants? jeans
14. Do you have a roommate? my mom's things, my cats
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? beige
17. What time were you born? 11:12 a.m.
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Lots of people
19. What's your favorite number? even numbers
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? no
21. What color is your mom's hair? blonde but she's really a redhead
22. Do you have a dog? no
23. Where did you live in 1987? Baumholder, Germany
24. What happened to you in 1993? I was a Junior in High School. I was grounded most of the year. It was a fun year:)
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? no
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? yes, rolly polly fish heads, hahaha, of course I sang songs I was a Brownie!
27. When was the last time you went swimming? 2 days ago
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? no, and I hope it stays that way
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? I tried to talk to my sis yesterday but I forgot her new number
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? band camp
31. Do you play an instrument? Clarinet, a little piano, flute
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? um, no
33. Do you like fire? no
34. Where is your best friend from? Same place as me
35. Are you allergic to anything? bad fashion, hahaha
36. When was the last time you cried? 3 days ago watching Brokeback Mountain
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Redken
38. Have you ever been to a spa? Yes, in St. Thomas
39. ?
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? yes
41. Do you like butterflies? Love them
42. What is the last book you read? Living Islam Out Loud, American Muslim Women Speak
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Coke
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? My friends
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? yes, I was 15 and the lady had enough nerve to ask if I was pregnant. I was like hello! I'm 15 and a virgin, lady!
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? I thought about it in high school.
47. ?
48. Are you jealous of anyone? no
49. Is anyone jealous of you? no
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Yesterday at the doctor's office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home