Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday, Bloody, Sunday, Indeed

I am so freaking tired!!! The work thing fell through last night. So, a new guy baby works for wanted to go out so baby decided we all would go to Space. Well, the guy had friends from out of town and they brought no clothes to go out in. I will never understand this. Seriously. How do you go on vacay and not bring one nice thing?? Strange to me but hey everyone is different I guess.
So, we went out with one of his friends. I had been out with him once before but I really didn't get to talk to him. He is really cool and I like him. He is laid back and not crazy. I hope that we all get to hang out again because he isn't psychotic. Baby has met some very strange people around here. I might have to share some stories some times.
Space was entertaining. No one drank we just went to dance. It was a fun time and we got there really early. But me and baby are both broke so we had to go early to get in for free. I really had going at Midnight because the music doesn't really get good until about 3. And that's about what time we left. I just couldn't hang anymore. My back was killing me and there were way to many stupid people invading the dance floor. Gee, I'm getting old!!!
I didn't get up until 10:30! I really haven't done much. I have just been a lazy bum all day. I don't even think I'm going to cook tonight. Maybe I'll just have ice cream:)
I have to laugh at 18 year olds sometimes. I always feel young till I hang around them. It's funny to see someone who thinks that they have the world figured out and that we "old" people don't have a clue to what is going on. I also love the fact that they think they can pull the wool over our eyes so easily. I only say this because I remember how much I thought I knew at 18. Boy was I in for a shock!!! It makes me giggle.
I'm going to have to post some stuff that has been bugging me later. People can be oh so vexing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home