Saturday, September 30, 2006

I made it through my second day of fasting, masha'allah. How I do not know because today was TOUGH! I really felt horrible, had a headache, therefore slept most of the day. Not good since I have a gazzillion things that needed to be done. But I didn't eat well last night or this morning so I need to force myself to eat. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, insha'allah.
I felt bad because I really wanted to go the masjid this evening but I am just so exhausted. Not really a good excuse, I know.
I came over to baby's house and broke fast and read Maghrib with my future mother in law. Ok, that is just fun to say, hahahaha:) I still can't believe that I will be starting my own little family separate from mine. It will be so wierd and adult like. I so don't feel like a "true" adult.
So, I went to read Isha and half way through my first rak'at I realize that I didn't have my hijab on! Duh!!! I have never did that before. I really have gone off the deep end. Crazy town here I come......

3 Comments:

At 01 October, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

fasting!! You're brave! I'd be a beyotch on wheels if I went a day without eating! Hang in there & stay healthy!!

 
At 01 October, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Oh, trust me by the last hour I am a beyotch!!!

 
At 02 October, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

I didn't understand half your post, but at least you snuck and at something. hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home