Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Weekend is finally here!

Well, I have an early weekend!!! I had no clinical today due do to some teacher's meeting. I'm not complaining. This rotation has gone by so fast and I feel like I have learned nothing. I gave meds for the first time yesterday. I haven't given med since med/surg last semester. No joke. I seem to always get the patients that need little to no care. It has been that way since OB and I feel so uncomfortable on the floor. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I miss med/surg. At least I got to do things and stayed busy.
Ronald McDonald came onto the floor yesterday. Totally freaked me out!!! My one phobia is clowns. I can see them in drawings and things like that but when I see them in person, they scare the hell out of me. He did give me card for free ice cream. I guess he felt bad about scaring me. Of course one of my classmates had to take it. I didn't even look at him and stayed away as far as possible.
So I'm going to get my hair done today. It really needs to be done and I'm sure I will feel much better once it's done. I hate when my hair looks bad.
I will begin fasting tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. Finally, my first fast!!! We are also invited to a friends house for Iftar. That should be fun.
I have the heart walk this weekend. I'm trying to raise money but it isn't going so well. I keep forgetting to ask people. Opps. So they only may be getting my donation. But hey it's something I guess.
I'm so excited!! I found a site that has a few scrabooking thins for Eid and Ramadan. I think that is way cool and just made me happy.

1 Comments:

At 29 September, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Enjoy your long weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home