Saturday, September 30, 2006

Masha'Allah

Ok, short list this week. I'm in one of those moods. Crabby and depressed. Why? I don't know. I have nothing to complain about but I just feel stressed. I haven't been sleeping much lately either. I'm sure that is helping oh, so much. I keep having weird dreams and then I wake up thinking someone is in the room with me. Really freaking me out.

1. Having an extra day to my weekend. I really needed it.

2. For being able to start my fast. That last hour was tough!!! I had to drop some food off for baby and work and I was not the most pleasant driver.

3. Baby is letting me drive his car to school. How cool is that!!! I guess he wants me to be have air since I have a long drive. He says I just have to get really good grades. Hahaha.

4. My kitty. He just makes me happy. He has this thing of watching me during salaah. He will sit on the side of my prayer rug and just watch me. And when I'm done he will come up give me a kitty kiss and walk off. I heart my cats.

So, I might make some brownies and muffins today. Or I might wait till tomorrow. I want to take some brownies to Iftar tomorrow and I'm craving blueberry muffins for some odd reason. I just have some studying to do and I might do some scrapping. I was suppose to be in the heart walk today. I then realized that I would have to be there at 7:40am. I live an hour away. So I will just donate double next year to make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home