Friday, August 25, 2006

So Glad the weekend is here

I am so happy that today was Friday!!! Of course I was a little under the weather for some reason today. I felt crappy all day. School was good yesterday. We worked on Peds medications, pediatric airway and chest tubes. I'm sad to say that before yesterday I had no clue to what a chest tube was. Now I know. Yippee.
So I have to start reading tomorrow. It should be an easy read because it is over oxygenation of the newborn. So basically it is just a review for OB.
Want to hear something ironic. I have the same clinical instructor from my last rotation. Joy oh joy. It's not that I don't like her but she doesn't like me. I have no idea what I did to her but she doesn't like me. But the ironic thing is I partially signed up for this clinical spot so I wouldn't get her. But they moved her. Sometimes my luck just bites.

Ok, time for the Friday Masha-Allah's

1. For being in nursing school and only having 8 months and 2 weeks left. Woo-hoo!!! Though I'm a bit worried about 4th semester after talking to one of my friends in 4th.

2. For baby taking to me to my favorite restraunt tonight. I really didn't feel like cooking.

3. For having a cool mom who didn't freak out on me Wed. She was ready to drive down here and kick some butt.

4. For having a long nice talk with my sis yesterday.

5. For not having to buy any books this semester. I am so freaking broke.

1 Comments:

At 27 August, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

#5 should be #1. I had to buy new books EVERY SINGLE SEMESTER!

I say buy yourself something nice in celebration. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home