Sunday, August 27, 2006

Let the games begin...

Yeah, it's that time of year again. The great lets all make a mad dash to the store buy everything in sight. EVERYTHING!!! What, it needs to be placed in a fridge? No problem, I'll still take it!! Who cares if power goes out!!! Propane, yes I need it!! Oh, wait do I have a purpose for propane? Who cares!! Throw it in the cart!!

Welcome to the official start of hurricane season. That wonderful time of year when somewhat civilized people turned into rabid vultures. What fun oh fun. Hopefully, it will just stay clear of us. I could go without all of that, Thank You very much.

I've had a good Sunday so far. I have been organizing my binder and calendar for school. I love Fall because I feel so on top of things. Hopefully this will last. I have a pretty hefty goal of an A this semester, Inshallah. I would like to have at least one more before I graduate:)

I had a long nice talk with one of my girlfriends today. I haven't spoken to her in a really long time. We met in college when we both lived in Indy. She now lives in Pennsylvania. I miss her. I have to start getting things ready because I'm going to be in her wedding this October. I have to go to David's this week and I'm hoping that they'll have my dress. I need new shoes and I need to make an hair appointment. I think I might get one of those mystic tans before the wedding. I haven't decided yet.

Yesterday I really didn't do much. I cleaned out the guest bedroom so baby could move his stuff in it. It was his sisters when she lived here and he didn't want the bigger room. Well, now he feels cramped so he decided to switch rooms. His cousin stayed in the room for summer vacation so it really needed to be cleaned. All I have to say is ewww. I threw the comfoter and sheets out. They hadn't been cleaned all summer and I found ants in the bed. Well, that is just wrong. I don't think I will tell his mom because she will flip out. She is a clean freak like me and I think best to just keep that to myself. So baby is going to shampoo the carpet and start moving his stuff in there. The place is just a mess. He never has time to clean and his cousin didn't help at all. I told him that he needs to set some ground rules down next time.

My mom got me a new printer over the summer and I love it. My other one died on me. It was cheap and I'm impressed that it lasted 6 years. But my new one has a scanner!! I have finally moved up. Hahahaa. So I have been scanning more pics onto cds. It takes forever but I would be so devastated to lose my photos. I'm sentimental that way.

I read an article yesterday that just really pissed me off. Apparently there is a study that proves that tall people are smarter than short people. Whatever. I know lots of tall people that are complete morons. MORONS. And they are going to say I inferior intellect because I'm shorter. Yeah, ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home