Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10 Reasons it sucks to be me right now....

1. I have a kitchen full of dirty dishes I don't want to do.

2. Waking up to realizing I have a flat tire due to a roofing nail that I got in my parking lot.

3. Not being able to fast because apparently I will pass out. Didn't quite happen but I was on my way...

4. Having nice boyfriend taking my car and giving me his. Then my car decides to break down. My car hasn't broke down in the 9 years I've had it. What fun.

5. Having a test Monday. I'm so not ready. I don't think I ever will be. What also sucks is having a test the following Tuesday. WTH!

6. Murphy's Law. I think it is just automatic if your Irish.

7. Being on the verge of being sick. Welcome to peds....

8. Not being able to find shoes that I like thus delaying the alteration of my bridesmaid's dress.

9. Being broke

10. Being so tired that I just wanted to climb in bed with one my patients today.

Some good reasons to be me.....

1. Having cool classmates who will pick me up when my car has a flat.

2. Having a wonderful boyfriend give me a nicer car than my own. I mean how lucky am I?

3. Having a mom who loves to send me care packages when I'm sick

4. Peds will be over in two weeks.....Meaning a semester and a half to go!!

5. In a week I will be able to see one of my closest friends. And I will be up north!!! Hello autumn!!!!

6. Having everyone notice that I got my hair done and saying how cute it looks. Compliments always make one feel better.

7. Having a big cookie at Starbucks. I never knew those cookies were so good!

2 Comments:

At 06 October, 2006, Blogger Tara said...

Awwww ((hugs)) it'll get better! But that "good reasons to be you" list is pretty good!! :)

Take care!

 
At 07 October, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Your good list is way more awesome than your bad list.

Good luck on your upcoming tests. I know you'll do great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home