Sunday, January 28, 2007

Not a bloody Sunday

Well, I am in a much better mood. It's the start of a new week and I must say it has gotten off to a fabulous start! Of course that could be due to the fact that I have done nothing today. I started of my day with a walk on the beach followed by a day spent reading and discovering You Tube. I never went on you tube before but I find it quite entertaining. I watched the first episode of Little Prairie on the Mosque. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It had it's funny moment but I'm not sure if I'm sold on it yet.

My instructor called me. I'm relieved to find out that I only have to do three case studies to make up for my time. Hopefully they aren't too bad. She is also giving me until next week to do them which totally rocks! Of course I'm going to the library and get the done on Tuesday, Insha'allah!

I have so many thoughts going on my head through out the day that I would like to post about and when it comes time I never remember them. Maybe I should start carrying a recorder around! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home