Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's Thursday already?

Wow, the week has just gone by so fast!

Well, the man left. I don't think I will be getting anymore e-mails from him. I think it was a bit clueless on his part. I think he really thought we were going to get back together. Poor, poor stupid boy. He really is one of those types that just have no clue to the real world. None and I mean not an ounce. He asked why I even called him. I said because it was better than totally ignoring him and sending e-mails. I was trying to be mature.

It started off me saying it moved really quickly, it freaked me out and I am just not ready to give all my time to someone yet. "But it didn't move quickly, I went from seeing you all the time, then just once a week, to nothing!"

Me: "Let me make my self clear here. I want to date other people."

Him: "Well, just to let you know, I have been seeing other people to."

Good for him! I hated to tell him that I was making out with a hot out of towner the weekend I stopped calling him.

But I am once again "the bitch" in someone's eyes and most likely his whole family's eyes to.

I don't think I am being unfair because I did say what I wanted up front. It just got out of control. I was in a five year live in relationship and I am not about to go from one boy to the other that fast. Well, that is what I get for giving the whole internet dating thing a try. Not that there is anything wrong with it. It just moves a relationship along a little to fast for me. Besides, I like meeting people in person. I love that spark and the flirting. It's just not the same online.

Well, I am officially employed once again! I am so happy!!! I can believe I am about to say this but I have missed working! Life is good right now. The only way I think it could be better is if Mr. Wonderful called but I know that's not going to happen! But I can have my daydreams can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home