Monday, October 17, 2005

Going to California....

without an ache in my heart on a big jet plane............ not the exact words but hey..... it's my blog.
I leave tomorrow morning!!!!!! I can't wait! I am super, super excited. Except I hate being on a plane that fucking long. Ugh.
Let's see........how was my weekend. I got my evaluation out of the way for my clinical rotation. It's only a midterm so I'm not out of the clear yet, Hehe. I did get a really good review. I was really shocked. I don't know why because I haven't fucked up yet but I do tend to ask a lot of questions. I mean a lot. But I asked if I need to work on anything she said no. She said that I was exactly where I should be. That so rocks.
I did absolutely nothing Friday night. NOTHING. Ok, I did clean my house but I sat on the couch and watched TV. That was it. I was so freaking tired. Saturday, I studied hung out with my boyfriend's family. I wanted the new IPOD Nano for my birthday but my boy and his cousin have talked me into the new one. But I don't think I really want it. I just might get a regular sized one. I mean I really don't need the pics and videos and stuff. I'll see how it works out price wise I guess.
I fasted with him on Sunday. NPO all day. I can't believe I made it. The food part was no problem. It was going without water. That was a bitch. I was surprised by my will power because I thought I would cheat but I guess when you make a promise to G-D it makes it hard. I went over to his Aunt's house to break fast and went through the prayer with them. I had not a clue to what they were saying but I just followed them. I almost took his mom and cousin out. I had to borrow a robe and scarf to wear and the robe was too long. I tripped coming up. Guess I don't make the best Muslim girl. Hahaha. I'm afraid to tell my friend because he thinks that Muslims are over taking the world and I am pretty sure that he would yell at me. He has some issues.
I talked to both my sis and brother this weekend. I am worried about my sis. I guess she is working with someone who is being really mean to her. I will so have to go to Houston and take him out. What's sad, it's the guy that's taking her place for her maternity leave. What a jerk.
I am so proud of my little brother. I guess he is finally getting his shit together. Him and his girlfriend are finally getting along. I guess they had a talk and all it would take was him being home more (duh) and he decided that he could give her that. I am so happy. I was really worried because I would hate to see my nephews without their daddy. We have enough family drama in our family. Maybe we will be the ones that will change that.
I went to the mall with baby today. Let me rephrase that, we went to three malls before we found an outfit for Eid. I never know why we venture into Sawgrass. I hate outlet malls. I never find anything there. I almost got a suede jacket at Calvin Klein but I wasn't really feeling it. He did get a nice outfit though. At the third mall where I usually shop. (I know every mall from Miami to West Palm) The pants were 165 but he got half off. That really rocked. I guess I am going to get an outfit next Sunday when I get back. I am getting a full Indian outfit have no idea what they are called. It will be my first time in a mosque so it should be interesting.
I got my baby fixed! She is running so nice. She even got a bath. I think this is the most that has ever been put into my car and it has 154,000,000 miles on it and I have had it for 6 years. Fuck people who talk shit about Hondas. I bought my car for an outrageously low price and have had to put 500 dollars into the whole time I have had it. Not counting the new tires a couple of years ago. I love my old car.
Ciao I am off to pack!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home