Monday, October 10, 2005

Only one more day.......

Then a whole week off from school! I am so freaking happy! My brain and body need a break. I went to Radiology Monday. Kinda impressed that they did so much. The nurses and Physician were really cool about actually explaining things. I don't know if I would ever want to actually work down there though. I really have my heart set on ICU but that might change.
Clinical on Tues. went by really well. I learned quite a bit. It is becoming so natural now. I know that I ask to many questions but I just find everything so exciting right now. I know that will soon pass. hehehe. But hey, I can't help it. I have my evaluation tomorrow and I am sooooooooooo nervous! She was really cool about letting me get it done early so I can leave earlier than planned on Tuesday! Woo-Hoo!
I was so exhausted yesterday that I fell asleep at 8 and didn't even eat dinner. I went over to Borders with my study group and then I just came home and passed the fuck out. But it was worth it because I got an A. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I am off to nap. Tons of studying to do. We get checked off on PO meds tomorrow then when we come back we get to pass them. Now I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home