Thursday, September 22, 2005

Life

It's funny where life will take you isn't it? I mean how you can be on a path and you end up somewhere you never in a million years thought you would be. I for one thought I would never end up in Florida again. I had my heart set on staying in Chicago. I love Chicago, except for the freaking snow. I always told people, ew Florida sucks ass. Yet, here I am living in a paradise. Well, almost paradise. HEHEHE. I mean I never thought I could take a drive and be at the beach 15 min. away from my house. That in Jan. I wouldn't be digging my car out of 5ft. of snow. Of course who knows if I will stay here. I don't know if I would want to raise my kids here.

Never in a million years would I find someone that I am crazy about on vacation and then move 5 min. away from their mom. How weird is that??

I never thought I would be in nursing school. I use to want to be a nurse when I was a kid and then my mom became one and I thought it sucked. But yet here I am, going to nursing school and enjoying it!

Whoever said life was a journey knew what they were talking about. I just know that it's nice to be happy. Truly happy. Not all sunshine and all that crap but I guess content. Knowing that you made decisions and that they are the right ones.
What is hard to believe is that in 29 days I will be 30! When did that happen?:) I don't feel it. Yet I do. Of course I thought my life would be much different by this time but hey stuff happens and for once I think I'm finally on the right course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home