Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rainy Boring Day

Well, we are having the most pleasant weather today.:) Except for the rain it is nice. I have my windows open so there is a nice breeze and I finally get to air out my apartment. Something I haven't been able to do since May. It's very nice.

I had my first patient today. We gave him a bedbath, fed him and took his vitals.
He was on restraints and they were the kind I have never seen before. We had to have our instructor come in and show us how to reapply them. He wasn't violent or anything. Just a fall risk. I felt bad because he was like "Why do I need these? I promise I won't get out of bed." Broke my heart.:(
The nurse said if he had someone to sit with him they wouldn't have to restrain him.
It wasn't bad at all. He was very nice about the whole thing. The nurse was also very nice. One wasn't. Glad we didn't get her. I don't know why some are so mean. I just hope she was having a bad day and she really isn't that way.

I went to IHOP afterwards today. Our patient had french toast for breakfast and I was craving it from that moment on. So I decided to go get me some. It was damn tasty.
I was exhausted yesterday. I ended up taking a three hour nap at baby's yesterday. And still went to bed a 10. Is that not craziness??? M. was being such a goofball yesterday. I am going to miss that boy when he goes back to Jersey. I'll probably right more later tonight. Not that anyone actually reads this.:) hehehe. Ciao.

1 Comments:

At 21 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I read it your blog! I love it! I am glad your school stuff is going really good! Love Ya sis!

Love Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home