Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Surprise, Surprise

Well, I really thought that I had failed my first Pharmacology test. That fucker was hard! And what made it worse was everyone talking about how easy it was. WTF??? Did we take the same freaking test?? Well, guess who got the highest score on the exam and won herself a brand new drug book!!!! I about fell over when she said I was the one to score the highest. And what is surprising is this class is kicking my ass. An easy class, no. I will be jumping up and down with joy if I get a B.

I had a couple of weird ass dreams last night. The first was about school, showing how it has become my life. Blah. The other was about pulling dried macaroni out of my ear. What in the world does that mean?

I hope that Rita slows her ass back to a category 2. She best not do anything to my sis's roof! I will tell that biatch a thing or two. It sucks cause sis is seven months preggo and if the power goes out, the poor thing will be so miserable. I guess people were really rude to her at Sam's Club yesterday. People get freaking crazy during hurricanes. She asked for help when she left and they lady actually told her that "well I guess you better find someone to help you." That bitch better be glad I don't live in Houston.

D. is still bugging the hell out of me. Why did you pick G. over me. Why did he spend the night the first night I was there. Did I have a chance if I pursued you last year. Well, lets see some answers to those questions. I picked G. because I am attracted to him, I like him, he is really good to me, he gets me, we have a great time together, ect..... I told him the reason he spent the night is because I wanted him to, not because I didn't trust him. Please. I would cut him so bad he would never have the chance to have sex. And no, you would not have a chance last year. Um, how about NEVER. People annoy the fuck out of me.

We had this conversation and he said he didn't know why single moms had there babies. Why don't they just have an abortion he says. Um, gee I wonder why you are still single. I was actually dumbfounded when he said that. He said it was the EASY way out. I just want to shake some sense into that boy. And to think we are the same age. He doesn't get women at all. I mean not at all. He told me I looked like a duck last time he was here. I was suppose to take that as a complement. First, I do NOT look like a duck. I have never seen anyone who does. Second, if I did look like a duck, please don't point it out. I think I would already know something like that.

Me and a couple of girls were talking after class today and she asked if we were overwhelmed. I said I am walking around in a constant state of confusion. Seriously. I am good to know my first name right now. I told her it's normal and the people that act like it's easy just have really good poker faces. I will laugh at anyone who says nursing school is easy. I also don't want them taking care of me or anyone in my family. I can tell you that. It's not easy but I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home