Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tired am I

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I feel like my brain will explode at any moment. I missed out on Coldplay. You have no idea how close I was to going. But I put school first. Damn, I feel like such an adult. I have so much reading to do. I mean oddles. There will be 11 chapters on my Theory exam. And they are not easy small chapters. Assesments, vital signs, critical thinking and much, much more. Guess what I will be doing all weekend?

I really think I screwed up my Pharm. exam. The computer wiz was out so we had to do paper test. So I won't find out my grade until next Wed. Whaaa. I knew the material but the questions were HARD. I went and got all my skills done today. Woo-Hoo! She just made me talk my way through it. She said it was basic stuff so it was ok. Which it is.

The hopsital was good yesterday. We had to do our Interpersonals yesterday. Then I went over to Starbucks with my study group and studied for three hours. See why my brain wants to run for the hills?

Mom is outside of San Fransico right now. G-d I miss her. But at least I get to go to Cali!!!

There was this girl talking about how this other girl is a genius because she takes five classes at once and gets all A's in them. Since when does that make you a fucking genius???? WTF?? Um, hello, that makes you a fucking college student. If you are a genius you would be in med school at the crazy age of 16 or 18. People fucking annoy me.

I can't wait till Thurs! Baby is taking me out. We haven't been out in a long time. Then we are going out with another couple Friday. I told him is taking me to Chili's Thursday night. I want the appetizer dinner. Yum...boneless buffalo wings, spinach dip and quesadillas. Tasty! Of course we will not be visting the one down the road. Screw those fucking bastards.

There is a girl from New Orleans in our nursing class. Jeb open all schools to the hurricane victims. I thought that was really nice. The poor girl has a month's worth of work to catch up on. Ouch. I am glad that they let her in. I would freak out if I got into a program and my school closed on me.

Off I go. I should be studying but I think I am going to take a breather tonight. My brain really hurts.
My spell check isn't working so sorry for all the spelling errors. I don't feel like doing it myself. What can I say? I'm a lazy biatch.

1 Comments:

At 14 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home