Monday, September 12, 2005

Hospital Orientation

I had my hospital orientation today. The floor seems nice and clean. I am on a med/surg floor of course. We went around and saw where the supplies were and checked out some of the equipment. Then we got to do Accu Checks on each other. I use to do those on Nana all the time but there's a machine that you have to use that's for the hospital. I got out early so Baby took me to lunch at La Bamba's. I am still stuffed. Then we headed over to Office Depot next door. I had to get a couple of things for school.

I am so bummed out. I have a ticket to Coldplay and I can't go!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr. I have an exam in Pharmacology Wed. morning at 8:30. The concert is Tuesday night in West Palm Beach. Considering I have to be up at 4:30 and on the Turnpike by 6:30 there is no way to go. I am so heartbroken. The sacrifices we make...............boo-hoo...damn I really wanted to see Coldplay.

1 Comments:

At 12 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home