Saturday, September 10, 2005

I miss my weekends!

Well, today I have my first skills check off to go to. It is a pain in the ass. I wish she would have checked us off last week like the other instructors. I am going to try to get bed bath, bedmaking and oral care today. Then Wed. I am going to try to get my vital signs, shaving and restraints out of the way. Then I still have ted hose, i/o, and safety to do. Ugh. I also have to be studying for my first Pharm test that is Wed.

I got an A on my first Theory test. The computer wasn't that bad. It was nice because we got our results right there and then. I got my calculations test out of the way. I needed an 80 to pass and got a 90. I missed two easy questions too. I can't believe I got tsp. and mL questions wrong! Mom says I was going to fast. She told me to slow down. That is a big problem with me and test. I really should have gotten a 100. I took the practice test and didn't' miss any.

G. car got a flat yesterday. Which sucks because he was going to put a new radiator in my car this weekend. It will have to be next weekend. I was suppose to go out to dinner with him and his brother in law from NY but I was just too tired last night. I was in bed by 11. How sad is that?? I spent the night Thurs. night at his house and his nephew wore me out. He's two and boy is he a handful. Non stop energy. But he is so sweet. We are at the dinner table and G. was finished with his water. Well, M. comes up and goes "do you want more water?" Then he hands me the cup and says "go get G. water, M." Bossy little thing he is. He made G. call me Tues. night to talk to me. He talks to me more on the phone now than my boyfriend!

Well, I need to shower and read and get going. I hope this skills lab is easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home