Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Robbed:(

My poor mommy was robbed last night! She was packing up her car ready to leave and someone stole her purse. Thank G-D she is ok. But now she is going to have to wait. She cancelled her cards and checks and I ordered her a new drivers license and I am waiting to hear from her so I can order her a new phone. What a mess. I don't know if I need to wire any money to her as of yet. Her bank just switched from Bank One to Chase and she is going to see if she can use her old card until they send her a new one. Hopefully they will. I was so upset last night that I had to take two sleeping pills. I hate that there isn't anything I can really do. Grrr. I hope they catch the rat bastard. Another good thing is that she doesn't have a expensive handbag fetish like her daughter has. I would have given up everything but my bag.

My new nephew was born Wednesday!!!!!! He is huge! Well, not really but for us little people he is! I can't believe that my sis could actually push him out! But he is beautiful. I can't wait to see him!!!

I am so late. I just finished my Christmas shopping today and sent off my Christmas cards. My gifts aren't going to get there for Christmas but I'm okay with that. Maybe next year they will get there by Christmas. Hey, I'm doing better this year than last. I didn't even buy gifts last year! His mom is going to have Christmas dinner at her house so I got out of cooking. I will make some mini cheese balls, develied eggs and some stuffing. I might make me and baby a dinner for Christmas eve. Though I don't know how long we will stay at his house because he likes to sleep all freaking day on Christmas. But he isn't this year. I have hardly seen him and he is going to spend some time with me!!!!:)
Me and his mom went shopping Saturday and I saw this really beautiful Michael Kors clutch and when I was paying for the stuff that I bought she bought me the clutch for Christmas! I couldn't believe it! I thought it was very sweet of her. I am so glad that me and his mom get along. It makes things go so much nicer.
Well, I am done for the semester!!!!!! I got done Friday. I passed!!! I am now a second semester Nursing student!!!! One down, three more to go, G-d willing. I had the most stressful week last week. I just had this fear that I wasn't going to pass. Pretty silly considering my grades. I can be so spastic sometimes.
I am cleaning my house and thus far have gotten my living, dining and kitchen spotless. I mean eat of the floor not a speck of dirt any where clean. I even have been purging all the stuff I don't need. It is taking me forever but it feels so good after it's done. Well, off I go to finish my bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home