Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Spring Break has been really relaxing so far. Of course I really needed the rest with being sick. I am finally starting to feel better.
We took little man to Disney Monday. It is so much more fun with a little one! He really enjoyed himself. I love to watch him because he will sit back and just take everything in like he wants to remember every detail. They have this little play area that shoots water up, I think that was his favorite part. I think he would have been content to stay there for hours.
He was scared of Tigger and Pluto! I couldn't believe it! He had no problem with Mickey, Pooh or Eyore. I got a pic with Tigger when I went with him but he wasn't trusted Pluto at all. And he sat in the car the whole way there saying how he wanted to see Pluto!!



I have most of my apartment Spring Cleanded. I just have my bedroom. Which I am dreading. Ugh. But my office is great. I actually feel like studying in here now! I think I might call one of my girlfriends up and see if she wants to go do lunch or head to the beach. It was a little chilly for the beach today. I am going to go to evening prayers for the rest of the week, use my new workout video, scrap and take little man to the park. Maybe me and him will hit the beach this Saturday. I also want to head to the mall this weekend. I wish Spring Break was two weeks. But at least I will be done in May!!! Which I proabably should start planning my trip to Alaska.

1 Comments:

At 10 March, 2006, Blogger Southern Masala said...

Awww, I love Disney World! I wish I could go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home