Sunday, May 28, 2006

Only three days...


Until I leave! I have so much I want to do but I know I won't do it. Want to know why? Laziness. I haven't done half the things I was going to do. I have been slacking off on my workouts, haven't called everyone on my call list, haven't scrapped at all and the list could go on. But I did Spring clean my house!! I reorganized my closet and I am in love once again. I got rid of a lot of clothes I know I'm not going to wear anymore. I need to donate the stuff before I leave. Hopefully that will get done tomorrow.Of course I still am working on my computer room. It looks like it a paper factory exploded up in here. I hate when school ends because my computer room always ends up this way. I still have no clue as what to pack. I need to tackle that tomorrow. I want to bring my big suitcase and my mom is trying to talk me out of it. I wouldn't mind but I am going to be in Alaska for a month, 4 days traveling to Tennessee and then spending a week or two in Memphis. Then I'm flying into Orlando to spend 4 days in Disney. So I have no clue what to bring. Maybe I won't bring a lot and go shopping. Hahaha. I still have to upload some songs for my ipod. I need nice relaxing stuff for my plane trip. And I have to figure out which books to bring along. I was weak and bought a book yesterday. I wasn't going to buy anymore until I was finished with the huge pile I have but I figured I deserved it. I bought For Laci and I hope it doesn't make me cry to much. It was 30% off at Target and I know my mom wanted to read it so I'll just give it to her when I'm done.

The visitors left Friday but not without drama. Thursday I was suppose to pick them up at 6:30 to go to Auntie M.'s for dinner. Well, I'm waiting and waiting and no one calls. So I go do a couple of errands figuring once I get to the grocery store someone will call. Not so. So I get a call around 8:00 and it's his mom wondering where we are at? I said that baby got a call and that we have to pick them up when he gets off at nine. They went to Sawgrass because the wanderer wanted to do more shopping!! I was pissed. His Aunt had dinner ready at 6:30 and we didn't get there until a quarter to 10. Lovely. I told him that his cousin is always welcomed in our home and so is his friend that came with him but the other one is not. I said he takes advantage of everyone and we are not his family. He has family here and they don't like him staying. Gee, I don't know why. He thinks everyone should be on his schedule. Here is a little tip, hotel and rental car. He doesn't get that the world doesn't revolve around him.

So, I am going over to Auntie M's today. There is a birthday party and I'm going to go with his mom instead of waiting for him to get off work. I want to spend sometime with everyone before I leave.

My little nephew was baptized yesterday. I wish that I could have been there. He is now officially Catholic and no longer a pagan baby:) I need to call my sis and see how well he did. It didn't look like he even cried in the pics that she sent. I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks like his dad but he has my sister's eyes and expression. I'm so sad that I still haven't met him. Hopefully I will get there this summer. Baby is looking at flights for me. I'm just going to go for the weekend. I miss everyone:(
Well, I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Ciao!

3 Comments:

At 30 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

What are you in love with?

You'll get everything done. Just pack some shorts and a couple sweatshirts and you're good to go. Don't forget a pair of undies and a toothbrush in your carry on. :)

 
At 30 May, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Oh, that would be my closet and wardrobe. I was dressing like a bum for awhile because I hated trying to find anything in the mess.
I just need someone to come pack for me!LOL!!!

 
At 30 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

hee hee. It's too bad you live so far away (rolling eyes). :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home